Designed for ultimate comfort and support, our Hybrid Essentials 10" Mattress-in-a-Box features distinct layers of high-performance foam for the perfect balance of responsiveness, pressure relief and cooling airflow. Proudly backed by the Sealy name and warranty. Conveniently compressed and shipped directly to you - no movers needed!
- Copper Fusion Foam - Cooling, copper-fused memory foam works as a natural conductor, helping move heat away from your body, to promote cooler, more comfortable sleep.
- SealyCool™ Gel HD Memory Foam - High-density gel memory foam is ideal for all sleeping positions and designed for long-lasting comfort and support. ALT: 3" SealyCool™ Gel HD Memory Foam for long-lasting comfort.
- ResponseFlex™ Encased Coil - Barrel-shaped to ensure you get the right support, where you need it. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduce motion transfer. ALT: 8" ResponseFlex™ Encased Coil with DuraFlex™ edge provides individualized support.
- SealySupport™ Foam - A firmer foam for a more supportive feel. ALT: 5" SealySupport™ Foam for more support.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty - Proudly engineered in the USA and backed by a 10-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing both the quality and the durability of your new Sealy mattress are of the highest standards.
- Assembled in USA - Proudly designed, engineered and assembled in the USA to ensure the highest quality.
- Seamless Shipping & Set-Up - Your new Sealy mattress arrives neatly compressed in a box and easily expands back to full size once inside your home. No movers needed!
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.